Friday, February 4, 2011

Snow


For those of you who live or have lived in Texas know that snow happens once a year if that. Last year it snowed several days in a row and we had a white Christmas. Well this year's "snow" started off as awful sleet and ice Tuesday. It did not get above 20 degrees at all this week so the ice has stayed. Then last night it snowed, like 6 inches. So now on top of ice we have 6 inches of snow. It is supposed to get "warm" until tomorrow which its expected to get 30 I think. Then it is supposed to snow next week too. I have cabin fever and I know everyone else does. They have closed school all week as well as many community offices and other places or work. Greg has gone in every day this week and was actual in a car accident yesterday in his company van. It wasn't his fault but it was still pretty scary. He is okay and back to work today. He is such a trooper. So I will leave you with pictures I took. I intend to take Jake out in it some time today just not sure when.

No comments:

Post a Comment