Saturday, June 26, 2010

A Working Mama

This is the third summer working for my good friend. I love taking care her kids and they are like family. I love them so much and they love Jacob. So far the summer has been pretty easy because she works from home and hasn't needed me too much. It's nice because I can take Jacob when she does need me. They love helping me with Jacob and learning how to feed and change him. I guess they are one of the many reasons I wanted to be a mommy. The sad thing is that I only am taking care of them through the summer. When they go back to school I am not quite sure what I am going to do. I need to work, I just do but I don't want to leave Jacob, I am so attached. I know that my mom would take care of him while I worked. That isn't the issue. She is supportive of me and what I want to do. She is the best grandma in the world and loves Jacob so much. I know she would take great care of him but that is time that I won't be there. Time that only happens once and I don't know how I could do that. Maybe I could get lucky enough to find a job like my current one where I can take Jacob too. We shall see what the end of the summer holds for me. But I know that if I worked it would be difficult but many woman have done it for years so I could figure it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment