Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Mobile Baby


When I went into Jacob's room this morning to feed him I noticed he was crawling, but he was asleep. So I suppose you can say he was sleep crawling. I think that means he is going to be crawling soon. It's in his sub conscience I think, so now if he can only remember how to crawl when he's awake I will have a mobile baby! As much as that makes me excited at the same time I want my little baby to stop growing so quickly. I feel like he is just growing by leaps and bounds. He will 3 months old on Friday and I can't believe it. He is just getting so big so quick. If anyone had told me this I would have taken more pictures, not that I need to. I take a million a week.

In other news, I can't believe it's July already! Wow where did the time go?? I have taken on a craft project. I am making a toy box with a bench for Jacob. Since he has become mobile in his crib, his stuff animals need a new home so I thought this was a perfect way to occupy my time. I will upload pictures when I am done. Other then that I am enjoying my summer with my baby. Greg and I are doing so great as well. Thing are just dandy right now. Hope everyone had a great 4th of July. This weekend in my mom's birthday and since my step dad is out of town we are going to have her over for a birthday dinner. Other then that not a lot going on!!

No comments:

Post a Comment