Monday, April 25, 2011

Some more writing

An Affair Called Love
By Meghan Wheeler

Don’t get attached was our main rule, but now I’ve realized I am such a fool
There was no way to stay unconnected because our emotions became so unexpected
It started out as just a date, something where we could both relate
We needed a friend, someone to hold and share our secrets that are untold
I didn’t know how this fling would end, but even then my heart won’t mend
Affairs are made for play and fun, but just like that and they are done
So here we’ve learned an important lesson, never fall for the other person
Because when it ends forever more, your heart is hurt and your soul is sore


I just can't stop writing!! I have no clue where all this coming from but I like it so far!! Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment