Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Writing

Things in my life have been hectic and there are so many changes happening yet somehow I have been writing twice as much. I write about things in my life or the life of others. I wanted to share a few things I have worked on recently. None are parallel to my life just stuff out my head.

Accidental Love
By Meghan Wheeler

Falling for you is strictly forbidden
But crazy is how my heart is driven
Your every word makes me shiver
And when I think of you my lips quiver
You are everything I’ve waited for
You are all of that and even more
No one’s ever made me feel this way
I love this feeling I hope it stays
But this isn’t supposed to happen here
The more I learn it makes me fear
The consequences of falling for you
But I can’t help feeling that this is true
It’s a love that will have to wait for some time
But until that comes in my heart you’ll be mine
I can’t wait to explore life together
I just wish that I knew this was forever

First Love
By Meghan Wheeler

Time ticks slower when you aren't around
Within your arms is where I'm bound
Your smile makes my entire body melt
These are new sensations I have never felt
Being around you is all that I need
And this time I am letting my heart lead
The paths that we will take are new
But it doesn't matter if I am with you
You really aren't mine to keep
She had you first no matter how deep
My feelings are for you in my heart
I wish I had known you from the start
For now I will be happy with I get
Even if it's only for a little bit
I will treasure the time we share
Because losing you, I couldn't bear
Our time will be short and quick
I can only hope our time won't tick


Hope you enjoy these. I just have been in a really creative mood, first time in a long while. More to come I promise!!

No comments:

Post a Comment