Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Work Work Where are you?

Man so this whole not having a job thing is really starting to get to me. I had to go have my nails soaked off because we can't afford them. How bad is that? I am also using the last bit of my collage savings from my grandma to pay rent this month. Not good at all. I have sent out probably 500+ resumes over the last 2 months but I have not had any calls. THIS IS RIDICULOUS!! Obama needs to step up his game and try to get the economy up and going again. Not to mention prices are rising again. Woopi! I am so tired of sitting around my house being a house wife. That is not why I am here. I need a challenge, I need excitement, I need a job!! Figuring out when the cats are going to eat next is not my idea of a challenge and doing laundry is not my idea of excitement. So that is my rant for the day. On the plus side, Greg and I made a pretty penny watching Lacie and Drew all weekend but it did teach us we aren't ready for kids, not for awhile!

No comments:

Post a Comment