Wednesday, June 3, 2009

It's positive after only a month of marriage....

Don't worry I am not pregnant.... at least I don't think I am!! I have a job for the month of June. I know it isn't exactly what I wanted but I can take what I can get as far as a paycheck for now. Besides its pretty easy and I think it will buy the economy some time to turn around but I won't keep my fingers crossed. In other news, my dearest friend from high school Rachael will be here in August to visit which I am most pleased about. I miss her so much. I haven't seen her since graduation which was forever ago. She will be here for a week which isn't really long enough in my eyes but I can't have it my way every time. Hopefully I will be a full time working woman by then... but it seems I can't make those kind of promises.

Greg and I are doing the best we ever have. We are spending so much time together and things that weren't so great in our relationship have taken a turn for the best. I am loving every minute of it. Just because we decided to get married didn't mean we were where I wanted our relationship to be. Now we have far exceeded my expectations. Its really fantastic. I don't know what has changed. We have weeded out some negative people in our lives which has helped out a whole bunch. We concentrate more on us and not so much on us fighting everyone else. I think that finally after being married for a month, I have my epiphany. I finally feel married and like Mrs. Wheeler. All my new credit cards came in with my new name. Everything has been changed and I am loving it.

As long as things go this well for a while I think we can conquer anything and everything that comes our way. We will just take it one day at a time. Other than that, my cats are going to drive me insane one day but I guess that is their jobs! I love being a mom to 3 four legged feline children!! Its fantastic. Lets keep them felines and not real kids ok?

No comments:

Post a Comment