Tuesday, August 25, 2009

I 'm gonna be a mama

That's right everyone heard that correctly. I am going to be a mama. I have a wonderful little alien growing inside my belly. I am having all sorts of crazy symptoms but its ok because in the end it will be all worth it. I will keep you updated as I go to my first dr appt and so on. Greg is ecstatic to become a daddy!

In other news, Greg got the job and has started working already. He is so excited and can not wait to get up every morning to go. I have continued to look for a job but so far no luck. Oh well, there is something out there for me, I just haven't found it yet.

This is going to be a small, short post but I did want to say that my parents both mom, dad, step-dad and step-mom are thrilled they are going to be grandparents. My grandma cannot wait to be a great-grandma and Greg's dad was so excited. This baby will have the best most spoiling family in the world.

Hope everyone has a great week!!

1 comment:

  1. that is so exciting! i am so happy for you! what a wonderful little journey!

    ReplyDelete