Monday, July 19, 2010

Staying at Home

So I love the 5 days a week I get to spend with Jacob all by myself while Greg works. I am happy that I am able to that. Greg is such a hard worker and is happy that he can provide us enough to get by so I can stay home. But I have to admit that my favorite days are Sunday and Monday. Those are the days that we 3 get to spend together because they are Greg's days off.

We get to go to the pool and swim, or we can lounge in our PJs all day long and watch cartoons. The only thing that really needs to get done on these days are Greg's work laundry and any work things he may have to do while home. Those both don't take to long. It also means more time to lay in bed and snuggle before Jacob wakes up.

I do however wish Greg could have the opportunity that I get during the week with Jacob. We have so much fun playing and swimming and visiting Nana. I love having the option of not knowing what the day will bring. At least on Sundays and Mondays Greg gets to be a part of our little world of staying at home. And boy have they become so cute together.

No comments:

Post a Comment